Monday 30 January 2012

Is it just me?

There's something that's been bugging me for a while now. I'm all for supporting small businesses etc on Facebook and when people are looking for likes I tend to oblige. I happen to think that the whole 'like' thing on there is just a farce as it's more an indication of arse kissing than actual quality of said 'liked' products or services. But some people seem to like being 'liked' so I am guilty of clicking that button.


Anyway I digress. My Facebook liking has led me to what's bugging me. If I click like on a page related to some beauty treatment I expect to see nice pictures in my feed. What I don't expect -or want- to see are ugly photos that make me go ewwww. Yes, you have some lovely colours of nail polish and it's great you want to show your latest colours! Those sure are some lovely finishes! And wow sparkly nails! However, I can no longer look at photos of ugly feet on business pages. Gnarled feet with bunions and toes bent weird from cramming your fat feet into shoes that are too wee for you aren't a great advert for your business. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment